Letterhead

Zayn Malik Confirmed to Quit One Direction - Viral News

Zayn Malik is leaving One Direction and it's confirmed and official. The news of Zayn Malik became viral and trending online on March 25, 2015. It is a very sad news for the fans of one directioners as one member quit the popular boy band.

Zayn’s Official Statement That He Is Quitting One Direction

“My life with One Direction has been more than I could ever have imagined. But, after five years, I feel like it is now the right time for me to leave the band. I’d like to apologise to the fans if I’ve let anyone down, but I have to do what feels right in my heart. I am leaving because I want to be a normal 22-year-old who is able to relax and have some private time out of the spotlight. I know I have four friends for life in Louis, Liam, Harry and Niall. I know they will continue to be the best band in the world.”


The reason why Zayn Malik quit One Direction:
“Zayn felt like he had to quit 1D or he would die! He just couldn’t handle everything that came from the insanity of fame and being a huge celebrity,” an insider shared with HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

Post a Comment

0 Comments